Equipped with the brand new KETEK Digital Pulse Processor DPP3.
It includes the complete set of operating electronics for the VIAMP SDD module, featuring multiple interfaces (Ethernet, USB, SPI), as well as the analog preamplifier output signal.
The system comes together with KETEK‘s new software suite VICOScope for spectra acquisition, including programming
libraries for Windows and Linux and with useful tools like an oscilloscope view of the raw signal.
- New KETEK high-performance digital pulse processor DPP3 with peaking times down to 25 ns
- Complete electronics for connected reamplifier with all supplies and controls for SDD and TEC
- Ultra small dimensions: 60 x 32 x 11 mm³
- Energy resolution down to 121 eV
- Ethernet, USB and SPI interfaces
- Comprehensive programming library (VICOLib) and acquisition software (VICOScope) for Windows and Linux
- Firmware upgrades accessible by the user via any interface