The Evaluation Kit Contains
- Two TOFPET2 ASIC test boards and two cables for connecting the test boards to the FEB/D board.
- One FEB/D board providing regulated voltages, clock and reset signals to the ASIC, bias voltage to the SiPM and the interface to a PC.
- Two KETEK PM3325-WB SiPMs mounted on boards that plug into the FEB/A boards, two LYSO crystals and radioactive source (²²Na) holder, for easy testing of the readout.
- Firmware for the FEB/D board, allowing configuration of the ASICs, and readout of the data using Gigabit Ethernet. The FEB/D board is supplied with the firmware installed.
- Application software for receiving the data in a PC.
Not part of the standard evaluation kit package but needed.
- Power supply: 12 V DC, 4 A
- PC computer running Linux RHEL/CentOS 6.x or 7.x, 64-bit.
- A Na²² source if the user wants to measure the coincidence time resolution with 511 keV gamma rays.